Some of the services that we can provide include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide custom software solutions, especially using Open Source and Linux
- Building and installing servers.
- Building web sites and web applications.
- Server software setup for Linux, Windows Server
- Custom backup solutions, and encrypted off-site backup and cloud services
- Custom software and database solutions
- Home theatre and media center services
- Digitization services, including mass digitization of documents, VHS tapes, Laserdiscs, etc.
- Hardware interface solutions. (For example, adding MIDI support to an old electronic organ.)
- Running old software on modern computer systems
- Data transfer services, archive old CDs, DVDs, Floppys to newer media.
- Much, much more.
Doug Johnson is the owner and principle operator of Bonneville Informatics. He has formal schooling in both Computer Science and Computer Engineering, has over 7 years experience as a software developer and 10 years experience in information technology services, especially with Free and Open Source Software including Linux